- We believe that children learn best when they are engaged in authentic learning activities that have clear and challenging expectations.
- We believe children learn best when families, the community, and the school staff work together and are dedicated to providing a student-centered education.
- We believe that children learn best when their physical and emotional needs are met in a safe and challenging learning environment.
- We believe that a student-centered learning environment prepares a child to live a successful, productive, and meaningful life.
- We believe that a student-centered learning environment promotes continuous learning, global awareness, and character development.
- We believe the role of the community is to facilitate and provide opportunities and supports for students' pursuit of curricular and co-curricular endeavors.
- We believe the role of the students’ families and community is to support the school and students in learning.