Degrees and Certifications:
Ms. Gina Marie Frasca
I am humbled to serve the students and staff of my alma mater, Pinelands Regional School District.
Since graduating in 1991, Pinelands has changed a great deal, but the indomitable spirit of the Wildcat remains the same.
Thirty years later, we still have the best students and staff.
No matter where your journey takes you, never forget~
Once a Wildcat, Always a Wildcat!
Ms. Gina Frasca
Pinelands Regional School District
Create a positive culture and space to encourage life-long, personalized learning opportunities for students, staff, families, and community members.
- We believe that children learn best when they are engaged in authentic learning activities that have clear and challenging expectations.
- We believe children learn best when families, the community, and the school staff work together and are dedicated to providing a student-centered education.
- We believe that children learn best when their physical and emotional needs are met in a safe and challenging learning environment.
- We believe that a student-centered learning environment prepares a child to live a successful, productive, and meaningful life.
- We believe that a student-centered learning environment promotes continuous learning, global awareness, and character development.
- We believe the role of the community is to facilitate and provide opportunities and supports for students' pursuit of curricular and co-curricular endeavors.
- We believe the role of the students’ families and community is to support the school and students in learning.